From Independence of Québec
Pages in category "Petitions"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Petition from the French Inhabitants to the King on the Subject of the Administration of Justice
- Petition of Ancient and New Subjects for a House of Assembly, 1784
- Petition of the citizens of Quebec for the establishment of a University
- Petition of the Counties in the District of Quebec and of the County of Warwick, District of Montreal
- Petition of the Counties in the Districts of Montreal and Three Rivers
- Petition of the Inhabitants of the Townships of Lower Canada in favour of Uniting the Provinces of Upper and Lower Canada under one Legislature
- Petition of the London Merchants, 1764
- Petition of the London Working Men's Association in favour of the People of Canada
- Petition of the New Subjects, 1773
- Petition of the Quebec Traders, 1764
- Petition of the Seigneurs of the Lands and the Proprietors of the Fiefs of the District of Montreal, 1767
- Plan for a House of Assembly, 1784