From Independence of Québec
Pages in category "Letters"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Letter addressed to the Speakers of the Several Assemblies in the British North American Colonies
- Letter from Alex Salmond to the Parti Québécois
- Letter from L. J. Papineau and J. Neilson, Esqs., Addressed to His Majesty's Under Secretary of State on the Subject of the Proposed Union of the Provinces of Upper and Lower Canada
- Letter from Louis-Joseph Papineau to George Bancroft - December 18, 1837
- Letter from Louis-Joseph Papineau to Robert John Wilmot - December 16, 1822
- Letter to National Geographic Magazine
- Letter to the Inhabitants of the Province of Canada
- Letter to the Inhabitants of the Province of Quebec
- Letter to the oppressed Inhabitants of Canada