(1800-1877) Leader of the London Working Men's Association and the British Chartist movement.
- 1837 - Petition of the London Working Men's Association in favour of the People of Canada
- 1837 - The Address of the London Working Men's Association to the People of Canada
- 1841 - Chartism; A New Organization of the People: Embracing a plan for the education and improvement of the people, politically and socially... with John Collins (online)
- 1848 - The People's Charter: With the address to the Radical reformers of Great Britain and Ireland, and a brief sketch of its origin (online)
- 1853 - Social and Political Morality (online)
- 1876 - Life and Struggles of William Lovett: In his pursuit of bread, knowledge & freedom with some short account of the different associations he belonged to & of the opinions he entertained (online: volume 1 & 2)
- 1989 - Joel H. Wiener, William Lovett (preview)